The reason I haven't done that is pure laziness/forgetfulness. Not that I'm ashamed about how much I spend (because I'm not). So, with that, some things I've purchased over the past couple months:
- September was a very expensive month for me, mainly because of the big-ticket purchase that was my wedding dress. With alterations, it came to about $300. (Which is a lot for an item of clothing, but practically nothing for a wedding dress.)
- While at a conference in Philadelphia in the end of September, I stopped in a great resale (not quite consignment or thrift) shop and picked up a cute skirt ($8, originally H&M) and a gorgeous black cocktail dress ($20, Maggy London). I wore the dress to our PA reception:
[the best shot of the dress I could find, which, admittedly, isn't very good.]
- I also bought a basic black v-neck shirt to replace an old flame at Gap ($7).
- As you know, I got that Nine West bag ($35) I had been visiting in October. What a good purchase.
- When getting my makeup done for the PA reception at the Clarins counter, I fell in love with this concealer/highlighter, and bought that ($30, ouch!).
- I've been pretty good in November so far: two pairs of black tights (all of the ones in my drawer lost their elasticity) and one pair of black leggings (only to be worn with tunics! I promise!). All three for $23 (Hue, FTW).