Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"I covet."

So along with fly (and supportive) walking shoes, I've been coveting and searching for some other material possessions lately. Maybe, if I announce them here, some company will decide to send me one of the things below in exchange for a review*....or my mom will know what to get me for Christmas. Hi Mom!

Black pumps.
[Vince Camuto at shoebuy.com]

I have a pair of patent leather black pumps that I've had for...ever. I got them from Payless, and I love them. But they're getting scuffed beyond repair, and the lining of one shoe has come up and I can't seem to glue it back down. It sticks to my foot when I don't wear stockings.

A fold-over or convertible handbag.
 
[Nine West, "Emily"]

My purses are either funny sizes (for every day handbagging), falling apart, or too heavy. My favorite purse is GORGEOUS and has so many compartments, but it is SO HEAVY. Even when there's barely anything in it, my shoulder still gets tired of supporting it.  I fell in love with the bag above, but it's just not on sale enough for me!

Statement necklace.
 
[anthropologie.com -- they have a "statement necklace" section. This one is $468.00]

I have a couple statement necklaces, but as they, um, make statements, I don't wear them very often. I'd like more so that I can make different statements with my neck more regularly.


*Yes, I know the FTC just posted regulations against that.

No comments: