Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shoefly

Uh oh guys, I have a serious shopping bug right now.

The proof?

I bought three (augh, 3!) pairs of shoes in the last, um, week.

BUT!

But they were all deeply, deeply discounted.

AND!

And I'll wear each of them quite a few times, I think.

PLUS!

Plus, I can't tell you the last time I bought shoes before those three....I really can't.

I got:
These (cuter on/in person)...

...these...

...and these!

[all Rocket Dog, oddly, and all from Famous Footwear]

Problem is: the bug just isn't going away. But I'm going to do my darndest to ignore it (now). My clothing/jewelry/accessories budget is smaller than I want it to be right now, and I was good last month (approximately $70 on work clothing) so I'm going to continue to be good this month. In fact, I'm planning on posting totals when this month is over so that I can hold myself accountable!

Now that will be an interesting read.


No comments: