Tuesday, August 10, 2010

GOOOOOOAAAAAAAL!!!

Followers of this blog know that I have been growing my hair out, but that I don't really have a goal length. The plan was just to keep going and then I'll know when I get there.

Well, thanks to an email from DailyMakeover.com, I have found my goal hair!!!

Here it is, on ScarJo:

I like that it hits at about the collarbone (one of my favorite assets), and is still short enough to be spunky, but long enough to actually DO things with it. And I think it will take to my waves very nicely, but also look sleek if I straighten it.

If I manage to get to this length and keep it through June 11, maybe I'll be able to do something like this for the wedding:


 [not sure where this image came from]

I'm guessing I'll be there within the next six months.

Thoughts?

No comments: