Friday, July 2, 2010

wait for it...

....I FOUND MY DRESS!!!

I will Yelp about the experience soon, but for now I will say that I love it and can't wait to pick out my shoes, jewelry, and other accessories (belt?  fascinator?) to go with it!

Oh, what the heck-- here's a picture:


Look familiar?  That's right!  I posted it as one that I liked even before going shopping!  I love that it has a kind of vintage vibe (I got it in ivory).

So my next move will be the shoes.  I'm thinking red.  Or yellow.  Or camel.  Closed toe.  Heels.  Like:


[anthropologie]


[anthropologie]
[modcloth]


[report via zappos]


I'm willing to spend more money on wedding shoes than I normally spend on shoes, so I really would like for them to be rewearable (to events and maybe even the office), so they can't be too crazy!  I also would like them to go well not only with the dress itself (obviously), but with its vintage-y style. 

Really, I just need to start shopping!!

More accessory posts coming soon.

No comments: