Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mad Skillz

 Check out my skillz in shopping justification:

[gap.com]

The photo above is of a pair of swim bottoms at Gap.  They're on sale (at least they are online), and they are exactly the cut of swim bottoms that I have been looking for.  I have a few pairs of underwear in that cut, and I love them.  Every time I wear them, I think, "why don't bathing suits come with bottoms like these?"  (If they do, they come with teeny-tiny tops that are fit for a toddler.)  Well Gap has finally delivered.  There's one up the street from me.  I'm hoping it has these bottoms.  In my size.  On sale.  Because I'm going to the beach on Saturday and I can't wait for shipping.

Also, I accidentally machine-washed a deep red blanket for the first time with some of Richie's clothes. His two favorite plaid, pearly-buttoned western shirts were casualties (barely, but still). Gap's a good place to find replacements.

Additionally, Richie's very stressed out right now and I'd like to do something nice for him. Replacing his casual shirts in time for Casual Friday (instead of in August like I promised) sounds good to me!

No comments: