Thursday, May 27, 2010

progress.

So I've moved my wedding planning posts over to a different blog.  I don't know why it's so hard for me to stick to just one!  No, really, I wanted to separate my personal blog from my wedding planning blog.  Even though, I have to admit, wedding planning pretty much takes over one's personal life, because it is....personal.

But anyway, in non-wedding news:
1) I have to be out of my apartment on Saturday!!!  I'm almost all done.  In fact, Richie and I are going over there tonight to grab (hopefully) the last of my stuff and give it a thorough cleaning.  I'm squatting in his apartment right now, and will be until June 18 when we officially move into our new place.  I can't wait!!!

2) My position at work has changed recently.  I still have the same title, but now, even though I'm technically on the "Outreach Team," I'm spearheading some very "Development Team" (which doesn't exist) projects.  I'm happy with it!

3) I'm going to LA next month!  I'm going for work, but am staying a couple extra days to play.  Yessss.

Also, I'd like to post a public HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my bestie, Hobs.  (It was yesterday, but I didn't post yesterday, so there you go.)

No comments: