Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Exhausted.

...is what I am.  Why?
  1. I'm just now starting to feel better after having a cold for like two weeks.
  2. I started my new job!  It's going really well, but now that I've been there for a few days, I have actual work to do.  And lots of it, because we're preparing for the annual gala, which is a little over a week away.
  3. Speaking of events, Prom is the week after, and I'm spearheading decorations.  How many times emailing the committee does it take to get them to do their part?  I'll let you know when I find out.
  4. Apartment hunting.  It's mostly a weekend thing, but still.  Aren't weekends for relaxing?  Despite it being exhausting, it is a lot of fun.  And finding the right place will make the search worth it...especially once we're in and my commute isn't an hour anymore!
  5. Tenant searching.  Since I'm moving, someone has to take over my lease.  The search is slow-going, though, because I don't know my exact move-out date yet.  But there has been some interest.
  6. Personal business.  If you read this (ahem, Mom and Bobbie), you probably know what I'm talking about.  Although nothing is official, I'm already feeling pressure (from people and those dollas).  But even though I feel like I don't have even close to the amount of money I need to get things done, I know this process is going to be really fun and meaningful.
Is it the weekend yet?!

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

I am asking myself the same. thing.

And most of my stress is deferred/stress by proxy.
GEEZ.

Madmom said...

oh my, you two need a smoke around the patio table!