Thursday, October 8, 2009

stuff and stuff.

What a hectic few weeks I've had!

I was toyed with at work, my car got towed, and my landlord tried to screw me over (and is continuing to be an ass). Good things have also been mixed in with that mess (those messes), like some of the Things I was Looking Forward To in my last post like First Friday, Richie's birthday festivities, and the weather continuing to be amazing, in addition to some visits from out-of-towners! My dear friend Samantha was in town from Puerto Rico with her sister. We got tea, pho, and went to...a Cassavettes show! The guys were in town finishing up their tour on their way back up to Boston. It was so great to see everyone!

Next on the agenda includes:
1. My MOVE! We are now in the single digits of the countdown, and good lord, moving day can't come soon enough. I'm getting into the territory where I've started packing the things that I use more regularly, like some dishes and cooking utensils. Packing makes me so excited, because I can't wait to unpack and start arranging everything in my new place. I promised my brother that my interior design will be fit for a magazine.

2. BOSTON!!! I knew about this trip when I last posted, but I can't keep it in any longer! Richie and I will be heading up to Boston for my friend Eric's annual Halloween party (thank goodness actual 'Ween is on a Saturday!). We're staying at one of the B&Bs I used to work at (thanks to a nice friends/family discount), and I plan to take FULL ADVANTAGE of the weekend away by lounging, going for strolls, and seeing friends, of course!


Also...
I tried to hold out, but I desperately need a trim. I'm still growing my hair out, but my mane needs some serious shaping. So I have an appointment for Saturday morning. After all, it has been 4 months since my last trim.

No comments: