Thursday, August 20, 2009

It bloggles the mind...

I've become a blogging fiend.

I decided that I can't keep up Beth Bruce: The Sex Lady, because posting to it felt too much like work. I spend all day talking and/or reading about sex and sexuality, and when I'm done, I'm just all sexed out (well...you know). I really feel like a blog should be an outlet, not a burden. But I do want an additional blog; one that isn't about my life necessarily and doesn't have personal updates for my small readership. So now I have two new blogs...

1. A fashion blog called Shop, Don't Drop! Read the first post for a better understanding of why I'm doing this. We'll see if I can keep it up.

2. A foodie blog called Serious Grindage: A Practical Guide to Mastication. I started it because within a week, I had at least three people tell me that they would read a blog about food if I wrote one. But I haven't posted to it yet because I don't know what angle I want to take. I mean, I already have all of those Yelp reviews and will continue to Yelp, so it needs to be different. Thoughts?