Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm baaaack. And leaving again.

So I've been MIA for a while, and it hasn't been pretty. Usually when I slack in the blogging department it's because I'm out being crazy busy and social and all that. This time, it was because the flu stopped me in my tracks! I have since done most of the recovery necessary to be back at work and back to my normal self (so, so close).

Because I have a couple days of office time before boarding a plane to CALIFORNIA FOR 17 DAYS, I have been doing a lot of slacking by planning my tattoo. Yep, remember the one I alluded to back in 2007? It's finally going to happen...in August. So I've been getting clippings and color samples together because it has been a long time coming and I want it to be perfect. My vision has changed a bit (for the better, I believe), but the basic idea is still there, which is a ginkgo leaf. I can't wait to get it and share it!

Alright, so because I can think of few things besides my trip home, here's a very rough itinerary of said trip:
Friday, July 3: Fly to CA! Drive up to Fresno with Matthew and Melinda, stopping in Bakersfield for dinner with Dad.
Saturday, July 4: Trevor's birthday/Independence Day party! Hot dogs and hamburgers, here I come!
Sunday, July 5: Breakfast with both in- and out-of-towners.
Thursday, July 9: Pick up Bobbie at the airport!
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Shenanigans with Hobs.
Sunday, July 12: Drop Bobbie off at the airport.
July 18 and 19: Disneyland!
July 20: Back to Philly.

Since most of the things I listed are weekend festivities, during the week I plan to:
+Have dinner with some family
+Visit friends
+Have a long-awaited ladies night in San Francisco with Katie and Anna
+Sit around and get (more of) a tan!

Oh, it's going to be CaliFANTASTIC.

1 comment:

Minako said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!