Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6 wonderful things

Time for TILFT!

1. Tonight, I'm going to my friend's house for dinner. She's cooking what sounds like an amazing meal, and I'm excited to see another one of the guests: a friend of hers I met a few months ago that I totally loved. He's also bringing his partner, who teaches for one of the grad programs I'm considering. It looks like the stars are aligning...

2. Sara returns from Pittsburgh today, so the roommate switcheroo will be happening tomorrow. With Adrienne's stuff out of the house, I can finally get really settled.

3. Katie's coming to visit this weekend! Her friend from college has been working in Wilmington this year, so she's going to be able to see both of us. I'll probably show both of them around Philly on Friday night, and then just hang out with Katie on Saturday morning. I'm excited!

4. Little things here and there, like a screening of Away We Go (I don't know anything about it, but it has a great cast), a potential clothing swap, and summery activities around the city.

5. A weekend trip to Boston! Tentatively scheduled for the last weekend in June, I'm really hoping it works out this time.

6. CALIFORNIA! Pretty much all of July. Oh helllll yes.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Good luck today! I can't wait to hear all about it! xoxoxo!