At this time next week, I will be in lovely Southern France! So I've been thinking about what I want to do...
1. Heather requested a mini road trip to Pisa, so we will certainly do that. I plan to research other neat things along the way. It's too bad there isn't a ferry from Eze to Pisa-- it's a straight shot across the Mediterranean!
2. The Cannes Film Festival begins today and will still be going on while we're there! I looked at the schedule, and they have a lot of screenings and concerts that are open to the public, and some of them are free!
3. A fancy dinner, because, well, why not?
4. RELAX. The house is perfect for doing just that. I just want to sit on the terrace and eat tomatoes and mozzarella, fresh bread, drink coffee, and look out over Eze Village and the Mediterranean Sea. And honestly, if we did that the entire time, I'd be happy.
5. The Eze Botanical Gardens! I found this place about a year ago when I thought an Eze trip might soon be in the cards. Also, it turns out The Edge from U2 got married there.
6 days, 6 hours, and 7 minutes!!! ---scratch that. Now it's 6 days, 5 hours, 37 minutes!