Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'll miss you, cable

My Etsy business continues to BOOM! I made another sale, and this time it was one of my pricier items! With the upcoming move, I'm going to be able to reevaluate all of my belongings and probably decide to put more stuff up for sale.

I pack a little every day, but have been procrastinating on things like clothes and jewelry. I've considered picking out only a couple rings, earrings, and necklaces to wear until after I move and unpack, but I don't know if I could take it! Not getting to change my accessories based on my outfits and moods? No thanks. But I might fold and do it anyway, because an easy, organized move would definitely be worth it.

Meanwhile, the weather here has been gross, gross, gross lately. So even though I want to be outside doing things, I really don't want to be outside at all. Plus, I've been sick (or suffering from allergies-- I can't really tell which it is), so I've been staying in and watching a lot of TV and movies. I gotta take advantage of cable and premium channels in my final weeks of having them!!!

Some movies I've seen lately, thanks to this weather:
+ If Lucy Fell. Completely predictable, but pretty adorable movie starring Sarah Jessica Parker and Ben Stiller.
+ Kissing Jessica Stein. I saw this once, years ago, and couldn't remember much about it. It was good!
+ Slumdog Millionaire. This really was a beautiful movie. I don't know if it deserved the Oscar because I didn't see the other nominees, but it was really good.
+ One Night at McCool's. Oh, brother. At least it was entertaining.
+ What Love Is. This movie only got one star, and I think was a direct to DVD release, but I thought it was actually really good. The entire movie is completely dialogue (save for one fantasy scene), and it is extremely fast-paced. Cuba Gooding, Jr., Matthew Lillard, Sean Astin, and Anne Heche were in it.
+ John Tucker Must Die. I have never encountered ANYONE who has seen this and didn't like it.

There must be more...but that's quite a list already. Oh, I've also been catching up on True Blood. Yum.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Yay, sales! Yay, move! Boo, sickness and weather... I've been feeling rather scratchy in the throat myself in the rain... lameola. HELLO FRANCE SOON!!!