Thursday, May 28, 2009

Don't Care How

Throughout our trip in the French Riviera, we called my cousin Heather "Veruca Salt," because she was constantly demanding things. While I'm not one to demand (I tend to covet silently), I thought I'd share a list of things I want (attainable and un):
Rachel Weisz's dress at Cannes (I was there, too!):

It's perfect. I love the band at the natural waist, the color, and the length. Great for work AND play. Except it probably cost my yearly salary. [Photo from GoFugYourself]

A beautiful, oversized beach towel:Summer is upon us, and the beach is but a quick drive away! I have only one beach towel, and while it's really cute, it's also small and not very absorbent. These (now sold out online) from World Market are ideal. [Photo from RealSimple]

More pants for work:

I rotate only two or three pairs, and none of them make me feel the way I want to feel. Especially if I'm not wearing heels, which is often due to the style of the pants and how much I need to walk/be on my feet that day. Luckily, it's warmer out now, so I'm working the skirts. [Photo from Banana Republic]

A clean, well-decorated house:



This is a biggie. After work yesterday, I unpacked most of my room and set things up how I want them (you should see my walk-in closet!!!). I haven't done the decor/trinket part yet, but will soon. As for the living room, I have no idea where to start. It makes me feel trapped and like I have no control. I know I have to be patient, but throw me a freakin' bone! [Photo from DesignSpongeOnline]

To take classes:
Anything from belly dancing to carpentry-- I just want to get out there and play!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

oooooooooooo - nice list!