Thursday, May 14, 2009

Death by Taxes

My tax saga has been ridiculous.

After sending everything to a Tax Payer Advocate, I received a phone call from them saying, "Sorry, we can only help you with federal tax problems." So I found place on the PA Dept. of Revenue site where I can ask a question. I sent a detailed explanation of my problem and also asked how to make a formal complaint against the representative that was supposed to be helping me back in March.

Lo and behold, today I received a phone call from said representative saying that she tried to contact me, she's been so swamped, whine, whine. Eventually she apologized and is now back on the case. Now that she's doing her job, she discovered what the problem was. Unfortunately, I now have to hunt down a form from Delaware, and have been waiting a few hours to receive a fax that I was told would only take a few minutes.

Augh.

I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK!!!!

No comments: