Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Acquisitions

Last weekend was just fantastic.  Full of girly things like shopping, watching chick flicks, eating ice cream, and having dance parties in panties.  I also almost fully recovered from my cold.

Shopping definitely had its ups and down (singular).  Ups include:
  • This amazing vintage chair and ottoman!!

  • A gorgeous, red Liz Claiborne purse that looks vintage but doesn't smell funky.
  • Adorable, green heels for summer. ($7.00!!!)
  • Red Nine West loafers.  Bobbie also has them, but I just couldn't resist.

  • Bras!  Time to stop the rotation of two.

Most purchases were from Filene's Basement, which (here's the down), is closing.  It's the only PA location and it's leaving me!!!!!!!!  Sob.  This is how I was able to get so much stuff without feeling too guilty about it, though.  

And now I'm spent.  Literally.



Now that I'm almost 100% healthy again, it's time to start going back to the gym or really convincing myself to work out at home, since the gym is the opposite direction from convenience, and snow and ice make driving scary.  I'm all about the excuses nowadays.  Good thing I don't have a "lose 10 pounds" New Year's resolution.  I'd be sure to fail.

In fact, I think I'll have a cookie.

No comments: