Saturday, January 24, 2009

yuck.

How can I be sick AGAIN?!

It started with a sore throat (as usual), but I thought it was just irritated from all of the yelling I had to do at a few of my classes this week.  Then, since the weather was amazing yesterday, Steve and I went for a walk.  As we were walking, I started to feel really out of it and lightheaded.  I was planning to go to his gig last night, so I thought I should take a nap from about 6-8pm.  Steve woke me up and there was NO WAY I was going to the gig.  Almost 12 hours later, I woke up ready(ish) to start my day.   Now I can barely breathe out of my nose, and my throat is so, so sore.

I have a few things to do today and tomorrow, but I'm going to have to carefully consider which of them I cancel.  Why can't this weekend be the 3-day weekend?  I neeeeeed it.

I hate to whine-- I really do-- but sometimes I just have to.

No comments: