Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sick Day

Another fabulous birthday present I received this year:That's right!  Steve got me a Wii!  I've been wanting one for a while now, and I mentioned it to him as a joke, because they're so expensive-- in my (pocket)book, at least, and he got it!  It came with the Sports disc.  I may have to start investing in games (and perhaps the Wii Fit Board?) instead of more and more jewelry and shoes.  Did I just type that?!

***************************************************************
In other news, I've taken a very active role in planning Prom Nite 2009-- a benefit we have at work.  I've somehow become the go-to girl for budget-but-glamorous decorations.  I'm sooo excited about this, but also a little nervous that it's going to look tacky or contrived.  I guess all of the wedding blog reading I do might actually pay off!

And I already have my outfit.  I'll give you a hint: it's a purple, belted dress with some fantastic 80's-inspired pumps.






No comments: