Monday, December 15, 2008

Extra, Extra!

Look at me, bloggin' up a storm! Some notable news:

I'm growing my hair out. I had been thinking about it, missing the variety, but wasn't really committed to the frustration that comes along with it. Then, on the day I was planning to get a trim (but couldn't because I got out of work late), Steve asked if I would be willing to grow it out. So that pretty much sealed the deal. In the next couple weeks I'm going to go to my salon to trim the baby mullet and reshape in preparation for something new.

Projected move-out date: September 1, 2009. Steve and I are planning to finish out our lease and then get our own place. I've been doing some preliminary searches to see what's out there, and the results have been very promising; especially in our current neighborhood, which is nice. I'm especially excited about furniture shopping at yard sales.

Sometime just after the year starts, I'm going to start taking either yoga or belly dancing classes with some friends. I'll add them to my current ballroom classes I take with Steve and another group of friends. The $10/lesson is worth it to me (and a great deal, I might add).

For the sake of saving room in our suitcases, Steve and I are exchanging Christmas gifts tomorrow night (our only night together before leaving for CA). I'm so excited to see the look on his face when he opens the masterpiece I made for him. I'll let you know how it goes (with pictures).

No comments: