Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And so it begins...

During what is going to be-- and already is (yikes!)-- a grueling process of growing my pixie haircut out, I'm going to be posting possible goal cuts for inspiration and motivation.  As my hair gets longer and I reach various hair length checkpoints, the pictures will feature longer hair, too!  (Wow, what a concept!)

So, without further ado, here are some short cuts (but longer than my current 'do) that I would consider as Checkpoint #1:




Right now, the important thing to do is to let the top grow out while still getting the neck trimmed so that I don't 1) grow a mullet and 2) go crazy.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

I LOVE BOTH OF THOSE. Yum. If I had a tiny face I would rock some short hair. Hmm.

Thank you for my Christmas card. I adore it. Tiniest Christmas card EVER. So cute.

I'm having a serious crisis trying to pack for two weeks and two destinations... especially regarding which shoes get to come. Yikes.