Wednesday, November 19, 2008

quote, unquote

My trip to Boston was fantastic/hilarious/sweaty/food-filled fun. Some quotes:
"I think that fairies would eat smorbor...wait, I'm not speaking English anymore..."
"Searched far and wide, they did."
"ROLL BOAT!"
"Condom head!"
And my favorite:
Bobbie: What should I do with this headband?
Me: What?
Bobbie: Because I have bangs...and when I dance, they get sweaty, and I need to put them back with a headband. So what should I do with it?
Me: Umm...wear it?
Bobbie: Oh my god, that's genius!

I came back to Philly realizing that I have been so busy, and will continue to be busy through the holidays that I really need to buckle down and do some serious time management. It's one of the things I really love about this season, but at the same time, I am completely exhausted. I'm taking my vitamins because I can't afford to get sick before going to CALIFORNIA for Christmas (I have only one leftover hour of time off between now and the new year).

In other news, a student asked me if I was pregnant today. Helloooo gym!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

I was saying small birds! Small birds! I miss you terribly already.