Saturday, October 4, 2008

TILFT

It seems as though I've taken to posting once a week. I do not like this. I want to tell the world (ahem, Bobbie) about what I've been up to, what I've been thinking, but I just can't seem to get myself to do it other than on my now-free Saturday mornings over a cup of coffee. I want to post regularly on a theme. The blogs I make sure to read every day all have some sort of theme, some sort of purpose. But then again, I like to say what's on my mind, and sometimes, my thoughts just don't fit in with a theme.

So, since I used to do this with some regularity, I'm going to bring back a certain list of mine: Things I'm Looking Forward To (also known as TILFT-- it's too bad it doesn't naturally become T-LIFT; that'd be pretty awesome, given the uses of the word lift. But TIFLT has a nice ring to it too, I guess). Anyway, getting to it (in chronological order)...

1. Tomorrow is the annual flea market sponsored by a tiny local newspaper. Last year I found some of my favorite household goods, and I'm hoping for a repeat this year. I'll be sure to post pictures of any amazing finds.

2. On Tuesday, another school gets added to my roster. I'll be teaching four classes there, and I get to go home when school's out, instead of back to the office, which makes for a kind of early dismissal for me (and built-in gym time).

3. Steve's birthday on the 14th! I haven't gotten him his present yet because he hasn't given me the specifics yet. Whatever man, I'll wait.

4. I start teaching five classes at my fourth and final school next Wednesday. Then I'll have a full, busy schedule!

5. Steve's band is playing for a week in Key West, and I'm going to join them for a long weekend! I've never been to any part of Florida (except for the Miami airport), and I'm excited to get my start in the Keys. And we'll be there during Fantasy Fest, so I'm prepared for a wild weekend!

I'm going to leave it at 5 for now, but know that I have a lot of items on deck for the next publication of TILFT.

Until next time! (Which hopefully is in less than a week.)

1 comment:

B said...

eeeeeee! I definitely hope you found some goodies! And that is an impressive list, lady! :)