Thursday, October 9, 2008

Innermost Thoughts

Bobbie tagged me to fill out this survey and publish it on my blog. And because I love blog interaction and Bobbie (even more), I am here to deliver. Enjoy!

1. How many songs are on your iPod?
However many is the maximum. It died months ago when I left it in my car on two of the hottest days of the year. But before it died, I remember not being able to load any more songs on it because it was full.

2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
Jeff Buckley is the first artist that came to mind. Maybe because I think his music is so touching...and yes, sexy.

3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
Travel + Leisure (thanks to American Express), and the Human Rights Campaign magazine. I also get the following catalogs: Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, and J. Peterman.

4. What is your favorite scent?
Fires...like standing outside and being able to smell that someone has a fire in their fireplace.

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Pay back student loans, pay off my vehicle, and rent another several houses. I would buy, but I'd like to maximize the places I could live.

6. What is your theme song?
California girls? Because see, I'm both a hip east coast girl (dig those styles I wear), but don't you wish they all could be like me?

7. Do you trust easily?
Yes. I give people the benefit of the doubt until they make me feel I shouldn't.

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Think before I act. What can I say, I'm a planner.


9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Agreeing with Bobbie and Sandi, the state of our nation, and taking it a step further, the state of our planet as a whole, including conflict and environment. In a more superficial sense, the same things I'm constantly complaining about: money, my social situation, and doing nearly everything around the house.


10. Do you have a good body-image?
I don't hate it!

11. What is the last book you read?
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. Right now I'm reading Bret Easton Ellis' Glamourama. Now that's a trip.


12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
Facebook and Myspace only to read messages others have sent me. I'm usually on Yelp, Goodreads, or reading blogs.


13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
CROSSWORDS! I'm an old lady.


14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Who has the time to write-- or read, for that matter-- about the wonders of my Hob Bobblin? A few though: intelligent, kind, warm, silly (PLAY with me!), inspiring, and loving.


15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
I've fortunately already forgotten it. It was a disco song though...we were singing it in our cubes at work.

16.What's your favorite item of clothing?
Perhaps my green and orange silk pajama bottoms. Comfort at its fanciest.

17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Sure, but they get soggy so quickly. I like the Rice Krispy-like pieces in my granola.

18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Look around suspiciously, then pick it up quickly and stuff it in my pocket. Then, I would probably end up spending it on a few things I think should have gone on sale a long time ago, but apparently never will. Or a fancy dinner.

19. What items could you not go without during the day?
A bra for sure, a ring on my left middle finger and my right ring finger, my pajamas at some point, and two rounds of tooth-brushing.

20. What should you be doing right now?
Signing out at heading to my friend Sara's for dinner and a (free) movie. Bye!

I'm going to select Mom and Diana to do this next. Mom, just send me your answers in an email if you're up for it, Ms. NoBlog.

No comments: