Thursday, July 17, 2008

Updizzle

Dear Readers,

A lot has been going down, speficially at work (no, it has nothing do to with the raise I've heard nothing about yet). For those of you that don't know, I soon will be updating you individually on my thoughts and plans. Something to look forward to, I'm sure.

In other news, and in keeping with tradition, some things I'm looking forward to:
+ My last day teaching at the detention center, tomorrow. This is bittersweet because I've really enjoyed going every week, but it will be nice to be out of work at 4:30 on Fridays instead of 7:45.
+ The new Batman movie!!! After leaving the detention center tomorrow, I will be driving into Philly to pick up my friend Sara, and then we're off to the IMAX theater because, if you're gonna do it, you gotta DO IT.
+ A summer, all-you-can-fit-into-a-bag-for-$10 sale at Plato's Closet on Saturday. I usually don't find much there, but most stuff is right around $10 anyway, so I'm willing to take my chances on getting a deal.
+ A Slip'n'Slide party at one of Steve's friend's houses. Apparently it's a tradition.
+ Having nothing on my plate for Sunday.
+ The family reunion in North Carolina in early August!!!

That will be all for now, my dears.

Love,
Nina

1 comment:

Madmom said...

Slip and slides? OMG I love them! Almost as much as I love you. Unfortunately I am too old to slip and slide, I would probably break something. Have fun this weekend, you deserve it!