Monday, June 30, 2008

Ow, my head

I had too much fun this weekend.

After having a rather short (but exhausting) day at work on Friday, I surprised myself by being antisocial (I played computer games and even some solitaire with REAL cards) and going to bed around (maybe even before) 11:00.

But then Saturday was my boss's wedding, which was lovely. All the little details actually came together quite nicely. The Officiant was one of the best I've seen, and the reception venue was GORGEOUS! Unfortunately, it wasn't air conditioned, so I sat sweating in my seat for the first half, before the sun went down and the fireflies came out to play.

Yesterday, I joined Steve and his band in Seaside Heights again. The guitarist's wife came along, and let's just say that good times were had by all. I'm going to need this 4-day workweek to prepare for the 4th of July weekend that will probably look a lot like yesterday.

No comments: