Sunday, May 4, 2008

N.B. Confidential

I'm sitting here, eating toast with peanut butter and honey, thinking, "I can't finish this. It's just too much. That's what I'll post in my blog. Wait, why would you post something so uninteresting? Your last post was about cooking chicken...Oh my god, has my life gotten boring??? ***does quick review of life*** No, not at all. I just happen to be keeping some very exciting things private right now, and will share when it's time."

Muahahaha, you can't stand secrets, can you?

The plan has been to go to the gym today, but I'm feeling so...Sunday, you know? Also, the house needs a cleaning, which I might do, but it's not my turn yet (whose turn is it? I have no idea; our chore system has fallen apart). And my car needs gas. Again. Why is it that the month gas prices skyrocket (more than months before), my driving increases too? I can't wait for my (sorry attempt at an)economic stimulus check!!!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

SECRETS?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. :)

Miss you, Nina B.B.