Monday, May 12, 2008

Great Eight

List-style update time!

1. I have a pair of sandals up for sale on ebay, and no one has bid on them. No one's even watching them. Maybe I'm asking too much for them. There's one day left of the auction.

2. Still no reply from Marshalls.

3. A friend from high school (who I haven't spoken to since HS) ordered some MK stuff from my website! I actually had it in my inventory, so I'm sending it out to her ASAP.

4. Speaking of MK, I'm ditching the weekly meeting because it's cold and raining and I don't want to use the gas (it's up to an hour away in traffic).

5. Dan moves out tomorrow!

6. I interview a new roommate, Gooch, tomorrow. (Rob and Steve have already approved. I've met this guy once. Briefly. In a loud bar.)

7. We hired a 4th educator at work. She starts a month from yesterday, the day before I leave for California.

8. Speaking of my travels, I'M GOING TO VA THIS WEEKEND FOR BOBBIE'S GRADUATION!!!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

You cannot live with someone named "Gooch"...

...can you?

Geez. Weird.

How long ya gonna be in Cali, yo?