Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Song Sung Blue

Monday was a horrible, horrible day. I got to work feeling refreshed, although my weekend was jam-packed and I haven't slept in since...um, it's bad if you don't remember. But anyway, I was feeling good regardless.

And then my facial hardware started acting up, and I got, quite possibly, the worst headache of my life. It started a little before lunch. I took some Tylenol, but it eventually wore off (and didn't really work very much in the first place). And since on Mondays I work over 12 hours, I was DONE by the time I got home. I didn't even take off my jacket in the entryway or put my purse down. I went right up to my room, carefully laid down, and cried while holding my head. Steve came up a few minutes later, and right when he realized I was crying, rushed over and held me (awwww). I eventually got up and got ready for bed, but Steve stayed with me until I (almost) fell asleep. I was impressed-- and extremely grateful-- because Monday nights are the nights when both Dan and Rob are home, so they basically have a little party, but he stayed with me anyway.

I've been fine since Tuesday morning, but Steve called me at work to check on me (and Bobbie called to tell me that it was Neil Diamond week on American Idol-- thanks Hobs!).

So that's what has been happening with me. Meanwhile, work has been crazy because, well, imagine working in a little office with 4 other women. That's all I'll say about that.

I'm leaving work a little early today (since I'm working Friday night and most of Saturday), and going to the gym before the after-work crowd. But right now, I've gotta go get some grub.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Awwww... Nee-Nees... I'm so sorry! I guess being the bionic woman has some draw backs afterall... hope things ease up for you in the future. :(

Laura's dinner was at Beehive - in the BAC near Jay's. It was... delicious!

Can't wait to be reunited. I bet it will feel oh so good.