Saturday, April 19, 2008

I think I can.

Bobbie will be pleased to learn that I wore my new yellow dress today. It's the only item from our spree that I considered returning once I got back.

Buuuut I accessorized like mad and it was really adorable and perfect for a bridal shower. I would have taken a picture, but I went to the gym after, so I'm not even wearing it anymore. Maybe next time.

Tonight, Steve and I are having a date night, I guess? I was thinking about trekking to Dewey Beach, DE (about 2 hours from here) to see Cassavettes (Glenn's band) at the Dewey Beach Pop Fest. But Steve said that he had plans for us and won't say what they are. And because I'm a sucker for surprises, I'm really tempted to blow the 'Vettes off. But I missed them last weekend when they were in Philly, and I haven't seen them in almost a year, so I'm really quite torn. How'd you like that ride on my train of thought? Toot toot!

2 comments:

Câmera Digital said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Bobbie said...

I like that your random comments end in: A hug. That's nice.

I am also excited about the cute yellow dress-wearin'... and can't wait to hear about Kate Nash.