Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fleabag

I spent the day shopping at flea markets and thrift stores yesterday. I got a ton of great stuff, and my love of secondhand goodies is always reaffirmed every time I go (which is becoming a Saturday habit), but I must say: a girl needs a mall every once in a while.

Since Steve got the job with the band, he needs a bit of a makeover (YAY!!!). So we're going shopping today. I have vowed not to spend a dime on myself, because I am saving said dime (and then some) for OUTLET SHOPPING WITH BOBBIE IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!!

So today I'm taking Steve to places like Old Navy, Marshall's, maybe TJ Maxx, Target, and the mall (which was his suggestion, not mine, surprisingly). The plan is to stick to places where bargains live, because sometimes it really is about quantity (and yes, Marshall's and TJ Maxx have brand-name clothing at discounted prices).

And just because I have to share, some highlights from yesterday's finds include:
- A gray and silver vintage dress that fits like whoa and looks like wonderfulness.
- Purple boots! Very subtle color, not too high a heel.
- A big, white, Trifari necklace (I'm becoming a vintage designer snob).
- Adorable Adidas sneakers! Because sometimes, you just don't want to wear Chucks.

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

who is the purple girl NOW? Hmmm?!


6 days!

curiously carolyn said...

Ma'am what is up with you these days chica!? I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Cherished admin, thnx for sharing this blog post. I institute it wonderful. Best regards, Victoria...
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]