Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Photomania

Alright, here are pictures of some of the things I bought yesterday:

The two mixing bowls, both of which are for fruit right now because Steve and I went grocery shopping today:


My peanut jar, (kind of) re-purposed as a flour canister:


The awesome print I found. It's hanging in the sunroom because, well, look at it!


My precious YSL scarf (I poked my foot in the picture so that you can see how HUGE it is):


The newest fedora in my collection (which I will share with Steve), and the newest clutch in my collection (which I won't share with Steve):


AND FINALLY...THE SECRET OF LAST FRIDAY THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN UNTIL TODAY...

Before:


After:


^ After the gym AND a nap. Jeez, I love short hair.

1 comment:

curiously carolyn said...

Wow that is short and so stylin!