Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Whew!

Today I presented information on sexuality, safer sex, and contraception to a group of 315 Americorps volunteers for 3 hours. (I should say that it wasn't just me; the presentation was split with two other educators. But anyway...) It. Was. Awesome. I had almost forgotten how much I love presenting to large groups. AND, a friend from college was in the crowd! It was so strange, it took me a couple seconds to bring his name out of the brain files.

This week I'm training at the bistro, and I think we're doing wine tasting either tonight or tomorrow. Because I want to get training over with and have Friday night off, Steve and I are post-poning Valentine's Day for Friday. I think we're just going to go to dinner and bowling. Should be fun.

I want some hot chocolate.

No comments: