Monday, February 18, 2008

Flexin'

Because I'm working an insane amount of hours Wednesday through Saturday this week, I have gotten to flex my time in quite a satisfying manner. I took Thursday and most of Friday off last week, and I'm home early today and tomorrow. My crazy work schedule is messing up my second job schedule, but I've gotta prioritize. With spring and summer around the corner (and the need to work weekend health fairs), it's only going to get more complicated.

Anyway, no big news here, so I thought I'd post some pictures of the gorgeous amaryllis I've been babying:



3 comments:

Bobbie said...

Pretty, pretty! :)

Madmom said...

The apple doesn't fall from the tree Pix. Boouteefull!

Bobbie said...

Clearly I'm going to need to see a pic of those shoes. After all, I showed you mine and fair is fair! ;)

I went to goodwill today too but didn't find anything and felt a little awkward...