Sunday, January 13, 2008

I remembered!

The other thought I had was the announcement that I'm back in book zone! For a while, none of the books I picked up kept my interest. But I have since read Christopher Buckley's (Thank You For Smoking) Boomsday, which was awesome, and now I'm reading David Sedaris' Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim. I can't wait to pick my next one, which will either be a new recruit or one that's been on the To Read list for far too long.

Bobbie's latest post has inspired me to go get Michael Cunningham's new one, Flesh and Blood, because I loved, loved, loved The Hours.

Oh, I want to pick up some other Christopher Moore books, too.

Man oh man, all these authors just fighting for my love!

Alright, now I'm done.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

He also did Specimen Days (which was sort of like the Hours but Walt Whitman was the theme and not Virginia Woolf) but I'm not going to lie... it was beautifully written but a little strange and took me a while to get into... unlike Flesh and Blood, which has kept my interest easily.

xoxo.