Friday, December 21, 2007

Brr...

Yesterday afternoon was my office holiday party. We had a tacky gift exchange (the bacon wallet I bought was a hit), where I ended up with a golden henny bank. I had been eyeing it from the beginning and got to pick last, so that was pretty sweeet. Afterwards we did karaoke, where I sang Hard To Handle by the Black Crowes, Short Skirt, Long Jacket by Cake, got suckered into I Will Survive, and finished with Manic Monday. I should also inform you that the party was a luncheon, and alcohol was NOT served.

Anyway, this weekend is going to be pretty awesome. Tomorrow I'm helping out at the Philly's biannual Punk Rock Flea Market. My friend sells vintage clothing, so I'll be at her table along with some of my own vintage clothing and jewelry that it's time to say goodbye to. After that, Steve and I are heading into Jersey where we'll stay until Christmas afternoon or so. The only plan I'm aware of is a party on Saturday night-- other than that, Steve claims to have a couple surprises up his sleeve. Hmm...PRESENTS!!!

Well, I'm freezing because I'm using the computer in the basement (because Rob was using my computer upstairs in the office and I'm too much of a pussy to kick him off-- I'm actually am doing everything in my power to try and get that utilities check from him ON TIME this month), so I'm gonna end this riiiiiiiight now.

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Oooooh fun plans! : ) And yay bacon wallet.

I do have the red ones. The blue ones I left downstairs. I totally will send them to you... I decided they needed a good washing (though I wore them a few times since... but promise they will be laundry fresh).

xoxo.

Bobbie said...

Daw.... that just means we have to see each other again so that you can buy me coffee and we can laugh and laugh...

Not so long in between visits this time, eh? :)